ad: SDRKits-1

For Sale Qty. 4 M2 2MXP20 EME Antennas

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4M, Oct 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI4M

KI4M Ham Member QRZ Page

I am going a different direction with my EME antennas. I have for sale Qty. 4 M2 2MXP20 XPOL antennas. These antennas are in used but excellent condition. I will be keeping the phasing lines/power dividers/frame so this is only for the antennas. These are $408.95 each new from M2. I would prefer local pickup on these and will let them all go for $950 picked up. If you want them shipped I can disassemble them and carefully pack them if you can help with paying for a shipping container. You will need to purchase new element retainers if we ship as I can't guarantee they will be able to be reused. I do not do Paypal at this time but can accept USPS money order or certified check. I can provide new u-bolts for these at no additional charge. I forgot to put my callsign in the photo. I can do that if needed. Email via qrz email address. The crossbooms and other items in the photo are not included just the antennas only.

Attached Files:

2. KI4M

KI4M Ham Member QRZ Page

Price change down to $900 picked up or I can ship them if you want to purchase new retainers for the elements.

IK4WLV likes this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.