QSOs Missing from Awards Page

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by KC9SWV, Apr 29, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KC9SWV

KC9SWV Ham Member QRZ Page

Interesting thing I noticed today: In my ARRL LoTW page it shows I've worked all 50 states on 30 meters.

If I go to my Logbook List page here on QRZ, I see a QSO with WT8N on 2015-08-24, confirmed by QRZ and LoTW.

But, if I go to my Awards page and look under the USA50 award, it shows 49/50 states on 30 meters, with zero QSOs to Maine.

I know sometimes when you first upload logs, it can take a while for the system to catch up since it's a background process updating the Awards page, but this one has been 4-1/2 years. Any idea how to fix it, or get the Awards process to re-scan my logbook?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

WT8N is not a currently active QRZ Logbook participant. As to LoTW download reset, download again.

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If you open your logbook and FIND WT8N, you have a QSO with him on 30 meters 08-24-2015. Click on the QSO record to launch the full details and WT8N shows his location as Ann Arbor, MI not Maine. If he was truly in Maine, then he needs to edit the QSO record in his logbook to indicate same. In that the QSO was confirmed using Michigan, it may not be possible to edit it. Perhaps both can enter a correct QSO that differs from the erroneous by 5 minutes time. Not perfect, but gains 30 meter 50 STATES.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  4. KC9SWV

KC9SWV Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the reply! No big deal, I'll find another station from Maine and work them on 30 Meters eventually. I didn't see that he has his QTH listed as Michigan. Weird. I have him logged in FN53 and since it was a WSJT-X JT9 QSO I'm guessing I logged it as such because he transmitted as such.

That unravels that mystery! Thanks again. I always get great support here at QRZ!

5. W1DQ

His QRZ callsign page indicates he has summer home in Maine. Perhaps he failed to update his logbook properties (SETTINGS/Properties) at the time of the QSO