ad: Schulman-1

qsos and awards

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by M3OZP, Feb 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M3OZP

M3OZP Ham Member QRZ Page

Can someone explain to me why only certain confirmed qso's are used for Awards?

On the World DX Award it says that some Counties are not confirmed. But when I look in my log book it says that those Counties have been confirmed but are not used for the Award.

Thanks

m3ozp
    Chris

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

For a confirmation to take place there must be a match between Callsigns, Mode, Band, and UTC Date/Time within a 30-minute window; no other field.
    To obtain award credit for a QSO it must be a confirmed QSO with the addition of a match in the specific award field (e.g. DXCC entity, State, etc.)

For example, the following confirmed QSO:

QSO Date QSO with DE You entered DXCC entity Other party entered DXCC entity
    2015-10-03 18:13:00 R2015DF M3OZP Kaliningrad (126) Russia (54)

The entry that you entered does not match that which your worked party entered. To resolve the issue you must determine which of the entries is correct. At that point, if your record is incorrect, resolve it by EDITING your record. Otherwise, contact your worked party by e-mail or private message to resolve the incorrect data issue.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019