QSO

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by YN9ZJM, Feb 11, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. YN9ZJM

YN9ZJM Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Morning everyone.
    I have been trying to get logs into mu book, by using QRZ was the best idea I had, however as an amateur, I am not familiar with the process and requirements, every time I try to send a confirmation QSO the page goes to "the server is not available" or goes blink, or says there is an error with the area. I will be so thankful if you guys can help me with this problem.
    Have a great day.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

One cannot "send a confirmation". The logbook process is as follows.
    • Open your logbook.
    • Add a QSO and save it.
    • Once a QSO is entered the QRZ Logbook system tests it for confirmation status.
    For a confirmation to take place, both parties to the QSO (you and your worked party) must each independently enter a record of the QSO in their logbooks. QRZ then automatically tests to determine whether or not the following data fields in each record match the other with regard to callsigns, band, mode, and UTC date/time within a 30-minute window. If so, a confirmation is indicated; if not, none is indicated.

Lack of confirmation indicates either that there is not a corresponding record in your worked party's logbook or there is a mismatch in the tested data fields.