QSL Cards

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by WA4GMD, Jun 16, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. WA4GMD

WA4GMD Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, ladies and gents, I am looking for a good place to get some custom QSL cards printed. I have a few ideas on how I want them to look, and I just need some help to point me in the right direction. I dont really want to spend a fortune on these cards. Someone surely has to know some place to get them done.
    ThanksWA4GMD

2. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

www.gotprint.com is the least expensive single or two-sided, color card printers I have found. I bought 500 single sided cards like what you see on my Zed profile for around $40 shipped to my door. The last box of two sided cards was logically same price for 250. I used their online design tool.

KX8C and WA4GMD like this.
  3. WA4GMD

WA4GMD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you, for the information, I am going to get on there and check it out! Trying to remember where AET "A"school was, Tennessee? I served from 1992-1996, on the USS Mcklusky FFG-41, out of Yokosuka, Japan, OS2. Thanks for the information, on the QSL Cards, and thanks for serving in the Worlds Finest Navy!

KK9W likes this.
  4. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

The AE/AT schools had just transferred from Millington, TN to Pensacola, FL when I went through. We had some carry over students that made the move and finished up but I was in the first wave of students that went 100% through Pensacola.

Just make sure when you go through the design tool you pick the correct postcard size for a QSL card (5.5" x 3.5") and single or two sided. Once you pick how many sides in a design you cannot change it and have to start over. For the QSO info on the back I just made my own.

Name
    Address
    county/grid

DATE:_________
    TIME:__________
    MODE:__________

So on and so forth on the back left side.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  5. W3TKB

W3TKB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was printing my own at home, which isn't really all that difficult to do, but can be time consuming. Finally I decided to have a batch printed up by someone else, and I used KB3IFH QSL Card service. Lots of templates to work with, and you can send in your own custom artwork or picture to use on the card. A proof is sent to you for final approval before printing begins. Costs are very reasonable; I got 250 cards for about $80. The website is:

kb3ifhqslcards.com

Brando

6. KF5PFP

KF5PFP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I just bought a set from qslworks.com. Very fast service and the quality is great.

7. W0AZ

W0AZ Ham Member QRZ Page

W7TCT likes this.
  8. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

9. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

W5BIB likes this.
  10. K2XT

K2XT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

LZ1JZ Tony, in Bulgaria. Top notch guy, top notch QSLs.