QRZ TO LoTW failure

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KC8GWH, Feb 20, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1LEM

W1LEM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have the same problem. I have submitted a ticket to ARRL...no response yet. It's hard to know if it's an export problem (QRZ) or import problem (ARRL). I tried downloading an ADIF from QRZ and importing to LOTW with TQSL, and got the same errors. I'll post back after I get a response from ARRL.

2. KE0KBS

KE0KBS Ham Member QRZ Page

I uploaded a file last night, showing the same errors, my county is wrong and the station uid doesnt match. Was going to paste a line of it here, but it seems the LoTW site is down now. Maybe they are trying to get it fixed.

Forgot to say my file was a WSJT file uploaded with the TQSL software, wasn't uploaded from QRZ

3. KI0J

KI0J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Just got an e-mail from the help desk they say they are aware and will post in your user account when it is fixed

4. NP2GG

NP2GG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

As pointed out above, it's an ARRL/LOTW issue. Logs from Ham Radio Deluxe are having problems as well. If you are using HRD, you will think that your upload was accepted and processed as usual, so be careful. I suspect we will all have to re-upload again when they fix this.

5. N0VFJ

N0VFJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the update!

6. AG7AG

AG7AG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think the problem is fixed. I just received a confirmation so I tried to upload again and this time it worked without any errors.

7. W1LEM

W1LEM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I received the e-mail saying they know about it, but nothing further. I just uploaded 17 qsos successfully. I have to figure out how to get the 20 or so that were rejected into lotw, since qrz says they're already sent and tqsl says they've been processed (even though not transferred).

8. KI0J

KI0J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

looks like lotw is fixed now, they also accepted the ones from yesterday thet were rejected, all OK now PS didn't have to resend the rejected ones again

9. NP2GG

NP2GG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My rejected QSOs were still not showing up so I uploaded again with success

10. W5MMW

W5MMW Ham Member QRZ Page

I just had the same experience as NP2GG - original QSOs didn't appear, but were accepted this time upon re-upload.