ad: CQMM-1

QRZ T-Shirts Available from HamShirts.com

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KC0KEK

KC0KEK Ham Member QRZ Page

:D

Thanks for creating these. I'll be ordering one.

2. KG4RRN

KG4RRN Ham Member QRZ Page

I thinks the solar storm knocked out my Wifi - And I been ketching up on the news.
    Finally after all dees years a Que ARR Zed T-shirt.... what will they think of next???

3. N5MFA

N5MFA Ham Member QRZ Page

These shirts look cool, I also love those "hammerlund. heathkit, swan, and eimac" shirts I recently have been seeing on the internet. I wear those shirts around my nonham friends so they look at the shirt and wonder.....

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Just curious... country of origin for the shirt itself?

Dave
    W7UUU

5. M0DAG

M0DAG Ham Member QRZ Page

Im not even going to ask about shipping to the UK as I would guess its not going to be cheap.

From the link it says
    You can shop with confidence because all the products we make are backed with a 100%
    satisfaction guarantee and are made right here in the USA by Hams for Hams.

So I guess that answers that :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  6. N6HPX

N6HPX Ham Member QRZ Page

I like this and the other shirts thats advertised...sounds like a good idea...i also plan the psk and dx operator

7. KC9FOZ

KC9FOZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Gildan Brand shirts. Headquarters in Montreal Canada, and they have offices in Charleston, SC>

8. KC9FOZ

Patience we will soon have international shipping right from our website.

9. KC9FOZ

Thanks,

If you have ideas for a shirt please drop us an note from our website or on our facebook. We have added designs our customers have come up with. If we like your design and use it, you get the first shirt made with that design on it free of charge.

10. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Made in Honduras and Dominican Republic then. My question was country of origin, not business HQ

Thank you

Dave
    W7UUU

EDIT: I'd suggest Googling "Gildan Activeware" if you have concerns about such things....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  11. KE5EUA

KE5EUA Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Please consider this a design

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.