QRZ Stickers for Australia VK Land

Discussion in 'QRZ Stickers Around the World' started by VK3XZ, Sep 18, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. VK3XZ

VK3XZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi we have no way to get the free QRZ stickers because we don't have stamped envelopes with USA stamps on they. How can I order some for our Ham Club using Paypal or another way please. 73 Mike VK4SY

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Michael, VK3XZ, nice to meet you :)

For shipping cost you pay $1, first sticker is free, additional stickers are $1.

Yes, you can pay via PayPal at eb1bsv@qrz.com

• classical (white and blue model)
    • black 25 anniversary
    • USA flag 25 anniversary
    Please, confirm number and model of stickers you wish as long as your address and I will mail them to you asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. VK3XZ

VK3XZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

*****************************************************************************************************
    HI Julio,Could you explain exactly how to order the stickers? Do I just use Paypal to send to your account? I will want 11 stickers so that will be 11 dollars US (not Australian) Sorry for so many questions. Its been so long where can I see the 3 types of stickers? 73 Mike VK3XZ ***************************************************************

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Mike!
    Yes, you can use PayPal. $11 for 11 stickers :D

Confirm me what models you wish and I will mail them to you asap :)

You can see the stickers in the pic :cool:

73, Julio

Attached Files: