QRZ Stickers for Australia VK Land

Discussion in 'QRZ Stickers Around the World' started by VK3XZ, Sep 18, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VK3XZ

VK3XZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi we have no way to get the free QRZ stickers because we don't have stamped envelopes with USA stamps on they. How can I order some for our Ham Club using Paypal or another way please. 73 Mike VK4SY

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Michael, VK3XZ, nice to meet you :)

For shipping cost you pay $1, first sticker is free, additional stickers are $1.

Yes, you can pay via PayPal at eb1bsv@qrz.com

• classical (white and blue model)
    • black 25 anniversary
    • USA flag 25 anniversary
    Please, confirm number and model of stickers you wish as long as your address and I will mail them to you asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. VK3XZ

VK3XZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

*****************************************************************************************************
    HI Julio,Could you explain exactly how to order the stickers? Do I just use Paypal to send to your account? I will want 11 stickers so that will be 11 dollars US (not Australian) Sorry for so many questions. Its been so long where can I see the 3 types of stickers? 73 Mike VK3XZ ***************************************************************

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Mike!
    Yes, you can use PayPal. $11 for 11 stickers :D

Confirm me what models you wish and I will mail them to you asap :)

You can see the stickers in the pic :cool:

73, Julio

Attached Files: