ad: MyersEng-1

QRZ says my LoTW certificate is invalid.

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KN6KDT, Nov 18, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KN6KDT

KN6KDT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have tried NUMEROUS times to get set up to send my log to the LoTW logger. Each time I go through the instructions per THIS site it tells me my certificate is invalid. I have communicated with ARRL over this twice and each time they tell me I Am good with them. I am using g a MacBook.
    How can I get this resolved??

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Or just export your log via ADIF and sign/upload using TQSL.

Dave
    W7UUU

4. KN6KDT

I only ever had ONE certificate so I don't see how that could be the problem.

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

6. KN6KDT

This really should NOT be so difficult! Cleared, reloaded, same message. Can't change my certificate, ARRL says all is good with my certificate. Guess I'll stick with QRZ Logbook since I really am not a "contester". There are other more rewarding aspects of ham than trying to figure out someone else's idea of "intuitive".
    I appreciate the responses!

7. W1DQ

ARRL LoTW reports as follows:

Logbook Call Sign Activity

Here you can query Logbook to find out the last time log data was uploaded for a particular call sign.
    Last upload for KN6KDT: No log data found

8. KN6KDT

That might just be because somewhere in this system there is some kind of discrepancy with my certificate since every time I TRY to upload the certificate so I can even begin loading anything else, it says my certificate is invalid! Meanwhile, ARRL say all is good with my certificate? Wonder just what it would take for ARRL to completely delete me from the LOTW system and start over? I tried the clear it route and that did not work from my end. I have printed all of the "instructions" and followed them step by step like a 3rd grader and still end up with the same message.

9. W1DQ

If LoTW says all is good with your Certificate on one hand and on the other says "No log data found" all is not good. Like TQSL, QRZ relies on your current Certificate to access your LoTW account.

Using QRZ Version 3 logbook you can check the certificate QRZ has on file as follows:

How do I check my TrustedQSL certificate's validity?Logbook of The World Access Settings page. (this is the same page where you set up LoTW integration)

If your certificate was uploaded using QRZ Logbook 3.0 you will immediately be greated with the current status of the LoTW Certificate that we have on file.

[​IMG]

If your certificate was uploaded using a previous version of QRZ Logbook you will be asked to upload it again. Once you have done so, the same information will be available to you.

10. KN6KDT

I appreciate all the help, however, this thing will NOT load. I continue to get a "waiting on aril" message when I double click my call sign on the TQSL set up page. Are anyone of you who responded using a MacBook?? How can I just get everything deleted on both my end AND arrl end and start over.