ad: M2Ant-1

LB 3.0 QRZ Logbook Preview Announcement - New Release March 17 2021 [Updated Screenshots]

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VA7STV, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

You are not the first person to report this. Unfortunately that error messages doesnt make a lot of sense as no XMLHttpRequest calls to http://www.qrz.com are made from the logbook. Further I have yet to be able to recreate this issue. I will dig into it a bit deeper in the morning. If you have any additional details that may assist me in recreating the issue please share them.

2. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

It looks like you downloaded from LoTW twice today. Once did nothing as we already had the latest data. The first found ~700 new records and confirmed 244. Your last LoTW Download is listed as today.

3. K6VVP

K6VVP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi I am having an issue uploading the LoTW certificate.
    It tells me i need a active subscription to do that,
    but it also saying that it is free to download from LoTW but I cant do that since i get this message.
    Please advice....

4. K6VVP

K6VVP Ham Member QRZ Page

Never mind just figured it out

5. 2E0SPE

2E0SPE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,

Thank you very much for looking. Yes, the problem does still seem to exist but you are right, I found a manual way of fixing it. If you look at this one, which I haven't fixed:

upload_2021-3-6_13-41-54.png

The manual fix is:

1. Open the QSO and click Edit
    2. Open the Receiver Info tab
    3. Click in the Grid box (if it has valid data - it usually does) and do CTRL+C (for some reason)
    4. That then populates the Lat and Long boxes
    5. Save
    6. That fixes it

The problem seems to be that the Lat and Long boxes (in the QSO data) are not populated, although the grid usually is

6. KN4QHZ

KN4QHZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

So when will the final be released?

7. 2E0SPE

2E0SPE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Actually the example above is one where the Grid box isn't populated, so you then have to copy it from the guy's Detail page first

8. N7SNR

N7SNR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks like a great set of improvements. Excited for the new release! Tx N7SNR

9. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

There is no "final" :rolleyes:

N7XCZ likes this.
  10. KN4QHZ

KN4QHZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Why Not? Or maybe I should have said the "new release" :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.