ad: elecraft

LB 3.0 QRZ Logbook Preview Announcement - New Release March 17 2021 [Updated Screenshots]

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VA7STV, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WT8P

WT8P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Fixed in the 2021-02-22 release. Thank You!

2. KC1KAE

KC1KAE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Feature Request: Can we get a sort by countries with a option to clapse of the same country down so only seeing that country once instead of 50 USA in row for example (helps with seeing what companies worked) or a country worked versus still needed option.

3. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

This isn't in scope for the current project but I will add it to our requests list. Note you can already use the awards function do do essentially the same thing.

4. K1GBD

K1GBD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Been using the new one for a couple weeks now and I love it!

VA7STV likes this.
  5. K5MTK

K5MTK Ham Member QRZ Page

Just noticed that the time is the beta logbook does not correspond to the actual time of the conversation I had IE the time on the log book shows 21.02 but It was actual 14.00 MST

6. 2E0SPE

2E0SPE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi. I've just subscribed because I wanted to be able to see distance and bearing on the logbook list. However many of them are completely wrong.

For example I recently had a QSO with TM18AAW. His Detail page correctly indicates he's 291 miles away on a bearing of 115°. However on my logbook list he's 5654 km (miles would be useful) away at 176°.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  7. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Many logbooks have troubles with the TM and TO prefixes since they aren't assigned to any specific location. TM is generally a special call for mainland France and TO is for overseas locations.
    What country did the logbook assign it to?

8. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

All QRZ logbook times are represented in UTC

K5MTK likes this.
  9. 2E0SPE

10. 2E0SPE

Hi, thanks for your quick reply.

It assigned it to France.

However, qrz.com 'knows' where he is (291 miles away on a bearing of 115°) so I'm puzzled why the data that's on his Details page cannot be replicated on the logbook page?

There are lots of other examples in my logbook, please see attached. They all have distance as 5654km with bearing 176.

Thanks for looking into this.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.