LB 3.0 QRZ Logbook Preview Announcement - New Release March 17 2021 [Updated Screenshots]

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VA7STV, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

QRZ Logbook is evolving. Over the last 6+ years we have heard your comments, suggestions and complaints and now we are doing something about it!

Soon we will be releasing the largest update since the current logbook was launched almost 7 years ago. Some of the most notable features:
    • Greatly improved user interface
    • Resizable Columns
    • Add/Remove columns for almost every field in the logbook
    • More sorting and Filtering Options
    • Addition of Satellite Operation Fields (Name and Mode)
    • Addition of Antenna Elevation and Azimuth fields
    • Addition of Propagation and Path fields.
    Some important things to know before using the beta version of QRZ Logbook
    • Do NOT contact support center with issues related to using the BETA version of the QRZ logbook. All Beta issues should be posted in the forums.
    • This version of QRZ Logbook is optimized for modern browsers. Use of browsers such as Internet Explorer (excluding Edge) is not supported.
    • Filters created using new fields will not currently function correctly when returning to the production/current version (Known as Logbook v2.0 located at https://logbook.qrz.com) of QRZ Logbook.
    • Data entered in newly supported fields is not visible or exportable by the production version of QRZ Logbook.
    • Design, features and functionality are subject to change.
    chrome-capture (54).png chrome-capture (55).png chrome-capture (56).png chrome-capture (58).png

Beta availability is not guaranteed. When available it can be accessed at https://beta-logbook.qrz.com You can switch between the current logbook and the beta at anytime.

If you are reporting an issue please try to include a little information about your setup so that we can try to replicate the problem. Browser Name/Version, Operating System and Screen Resolution are often very helpful.

Outstanding Known Issues

• None at this time

Frequently Suggested Features (and responses)

• Ability to print the logbook
      • This is unlikely to be a feature we implement. The QRZ logbook is an electronic cloud based logbook. Other applications are better suited to this task.
    • Label Printing
      • We will not be adding support for label printing at this time.
    Release Notes
    Available in the logbook

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    N0OTS, CE3CLF, W9ZSJ and 52 others like this.
  2. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Great news!

YC5KDI, YB8OUN, N3GY and 4 others like this.
  3. NB3R

NB3R Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Will take some time to get used to it but I like it!

One item that didn't carry over from the previous version.....When I search for a call in the old logbook I get a list of all the contacts for that call. I can then double click a log entry to the show the details of that contact. The old version would also let you navigate between all the log entries for that that search.

For instance with the old version if I do a search in my log for Z60WW I get a list of 5 contacts. I can move between the 5 contacts. This is useful when I need to edit all the QSOs for a call. See attached screen clip.

upload_2020-11-4_4-44-14.png

PE0CD, SA5APR, YC5KDI and 2 others like this.
  4. NB3R

NB3R Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oops. It is there! As I said. Will take some getting used to.
    upload_2020-11-4_5-23-26.png

5. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Impressive

IW8ELR likes this.
  6. CE3WB

CE3WB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sr. A mi parecer que los premios por otro medio que no sea fonía deberían estar en rubros a parte , es decir no existe diferencia en modalidades tales como FT8; RTTY; DMR y otras para los premios y lo mas antiguo y sacrificado es la fonia, no comparable con otras modalidades, no se trata de polemizar solo hacer presente que los contactos a través de fonia es mas personal gracias 73s.

OA7DWD, EA3HJB, CX3ABD and 6 others like this.
  7. TA0TA

TA0TA QRZ Lifetime Member #110 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Congratulations innovation is beautiful

YB7LGA, KI7HVG and LU2BR like this.
  8. VA7STV

VA7STV QRZ Engineering Manager Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

All of our awards are already available in 4 different formats. Phone Only, CW Only, Digital Only and Mixed.

CE3CLF, LU6DTJ, OA2DG and 2 others like this.
  9. MI0GTA

MI0GTA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good Job..... I like the options list of pick and choose....

R9JT likes this.
  10. PD7BDN

PD7BDN Ham Member QRZ Page

Is it possible to Personalise the {quick mode buttons} ?. upload_2020-11-9_21-34-33.png

NG9F, K4EIA, VE4REM and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.