*** QRZ Logbook Handbook ***

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N0AMT, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K6SSA

K6SSA Ham Member QRZ Page

I cannot upload the adif of my contacts from NetLogger. Says I don't have access to the logbook. How do I fix this?
    Thanks,
    Mark

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Your ADIF file is improper and needs correcting. It presently is attempting to upload QSO records into the logbook "K6SSA-MARK" that does not exist. Insure that the ADIF file fields for STATION_CALLSIGN and/or OPERATOR contain your logbook's callsign "K6SSA" and not "K6SSA-MARK".

See: http://www.adif.org/304/ADIF_304.htm#OPERATOR

3. K6SSA

K6SSA Ham Member QRZ Page

I thank you for your help. I am able to upload my contacts now. Deleting the extra log book seemed to do the trick, as I made no changes to the ADIF file. Anyway, thanks very much-I appreciate it!

Mark/K6SSA

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

See attached figure.

All is not well, there continue to be errors that can be seen as follows:
    Open your logbook; select the logbook by name; click on SETTINGS then scroll down to Import area and click on View Reports; scroll down report to view errors.

You are likely signing the callsign K6SSA when making QSOs and these QSOs should be imported into a QRZ logbook having the callsign K6SSA. Your logbook program is not identifying these QSOs as K6SSA QSOs but as K6SSA-MARK QSOs. This needs to be corrected at the souce (your logging program).

k6ssa.jpg

5. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My log shows the following:

QSO's: 2100 Confirmed: 912 Countries: 263

My question is this. Does this mean that I have 263 unique DXCC entity confirmations ? If so, I have some detective work to do.

6. W1DQ

No, the countries count is the total of the entities that you have entered in your logbook. To view the number of confirmed entities:
    Click on Awards
    Select your callsign(s) according to the rules
    Scroll and click on DX100
    Your log will be analyzed and the confirmation totals will be presented.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    F4GVO likes this.
  7. YD9KOO

YD9KOO Ham Member QRZ Page

<iframe align="top" frameborder="0" height="500" scrolling="yes" src="http://logbook.qrz.com/lbstat/YD9KOO/" width="640"></iframe>

8. YD9KOO

YD9KOO Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W1DQ

YD9KOO likes this.
  10. EA1WH

EA1WH Ham Member QRZ Page

Pic_1.jpg Pic_2.jpg Pic_3.jpg Please, i need help....I download from LOTW, and I donĀ“t Know what happen, In my LOTW account have confirmed all States for a WAS, but QRZ loogbook says I need Vermont and New Mexico, but here the incredible, in my QRZ loogboook show the QSOs confirmed and checked by LOTW.....some rare??

Thanks in advance.

73 Dave, EA1WH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.