*** QRZ Logbook Handbook ***

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N0AMT, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: OK1UUad-1
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You need to adjust the logbook's Start Date.

Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Adjust Start Date and save

2. W1FSR

W1FSR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

WTF is the problem with the times on QRZ? I'm logging in the proper times of the contacts I made today and instead of registering the times I entered, it registers the WRONG TIMES!!! What is their problem?????

IK3UNA should be 23:13
    MM0CXZ should be 23:02
    DL1GRC should be 22:29
    G2L should be 21:53
    9A7C should be 21:40
    IT9YVO should be 21:35
    AA4VI should be 20:58

NOT the times my log shows.

I attached the image of my logs. It's the top seven contacts.

The problem MUST be resolved on the end of QRZ so the proper times reflect.

Attached Files:

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have successfully entered and then deleted a test QSO in your logbook. The time I entered did not change. Take care to properly enter the time making sure of considering the date such that you are not entering a future time. QRZ will not accept future times.

4. W1FSR

W1FSR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you. What I overlooked was the dates which is the reason why I wasn't getting the proper times. I have since corrected the error in my part. '73.

5. G1PPA

G1PPA Ham Member QRZ Page

hi guys i have completed the 40mtre digital award for 100 squares i applied for the award got messege back saying its being checked ive not heard back yet please can someone check whats happend thanks
    steve g1ppa

6. W1DQ

I appears on your web page.

7. G1PPA

G1PPA Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks for the reply yes mixed digital shows but i have now completed 40mtre band digital i thought there was seperate award or endorsement for that thanks steve

8. K7YB

K7YB Ham Member QRZ Page

logged a contact with FT3 (french base in antarctica). Log entry shows France, Not Antarctica.

9. W1DQ

Edit the record - click on the Receiver Info tab and SET DXCC to Antarctica.

10. K8YK

K8YK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FT8 is not showing up as a digital mode for digital awards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.