ad: w5yi

*** QRZ Logbook Handbook ***

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N0AMT, Dec 17, 2014.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K4FTP

K4FTP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The award fields do match though. Everything matches but it still shows as unconfirmed. Now what?

2. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

You are unable to view the data in a worked party's logbook, therefore, you cannot determine that a match exists and, if it were to match, credit would have already been given.

3. CO3LC

CO3LC Ham Member QRZ Page

Ya estoy registrado tenia 3 premios.tenia mi log con mis qsos y ahoraNo me aparece mi logbook.please,help me

4. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

You need to adjust the logbook start/end date range:
    Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Adjust End date to a future date such as the expiration date of your license
    Save

Debe ajustar el rango de fecha de inicio / finalizaciĆ³n del diario de registro:
    Abre tu libro de registro
    Haga clic en SETTINGS luego en PROPERTIES
    Ajuste la fecha de finalizaciĆ³n a una fecha futura tal como la fecha de caducidad de su licencia
    Salvar

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  5. AA3B

AA3B XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Problem #1: I just tried to upload an ADIF file to my logbook and all the records were rejected with the following error message: You either do not have access to a logbook with the callsign, AA3B, or the QSOs data/time is outside of the logbooks date range. This has never happened before.

Problem #2: When I attempted to contact the help desk regarding the above, I get an message that my email address is not recognized. Note that the system sends me emails, so I don't understand this message.

Bud AA3B
    email: aa3b.bud@gmail.com

6. W1DQ

You have since successfully updated the date range.

7. N3GY

N3GY Ham Member QRZ Page

To moderator : CAN YOU HELP ?

Hello this is Hilton- N3GY /Lake Erie, PA ... can you help my friend Frank - KL7XU log me into his logbook
    he try to log me in but didn't let him confirm me our two way qso . i email this message to him ,,, But no luck...
    [ We Both Swap QSL Cards ]

Thank you

73's

EXAMPLE: QSO Start: 2015-02-04 Time (UTC) : 04:15 Click this small square box to open ----> [ X ] SHOW AND SET QSO END TIME

QSO End: 2015-02-04 Time(UTC) : 04:15

Band: [ 10m ]

Freq: [28.444] Mode: [SSB]

RST sent:[59] Received: [59] My Power [ 100 ] Watts

THEN CLICK SAVE AND YOU ALL DONE

8. W1DQ

The records of this QSO in each logbook do not agree and until this is resolved then confirmation is not possible. It is up to the parties themselves to make appropriate edits there to.

A confirmation will occur when the following fields match:
    Callsigns
    Band
    Mode
    UTC time/date within a 30-minute window

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    N3GY likes this.
  9. N3GY

N3GY Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you John appreciated for the info// 73's

Hilton - N3GY

10. N3GY