qrz log book

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by NZ5P, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WH6EAO

WH6EAO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

aloha from Hawaii...

i guess it's my turn with this problem. followed directions on the logbook guide but not able to save the info. am i missing a step? anyone's help will be greatly appreciated!

Odell - WH6EAO

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It is not clear which info you are trying to save, a newly created QSO record, a confirmation or what?

Assuming it is a new QSO record, you should find a SAVE button at the bottom of each info tab (QSO Info - Receiver Info - Sender Info). When you have entered and reviewed the data on each of the tabs, click on any of the SAVE buttons and the record should now appear in your logbook. See attached figure.

QSO Info.jpg

3. WH6EAO

a newly created QSO record...so sorry. all the save buttons on each tab doesn't work...it just doesn't save, i've tried at least 20 times and paid for a subscription (logbook).

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The only feature that requires a subscription is the ADIF Upload/Download to enable backing up the logbook, etc.; The remainder is available to all members.

The QSO record entry and save system is working. File a help request at https://ssl.qrz.com/support?op=ticket identifying your problem and also indicating which browser and operating system you are using.

5. WH6EAO

sent in a help request to support and later responded that their system identified me as not having my javascript enabled. i checked and it is enabled, always is. i responded back to them 3 days ago and have yet to hear from them. as of this post still not working.

6. W1DQ

7. WH6EAO

everythings working, cookies and javascript test passed.

8. W1DQ

Do you still have original SAVE button problem? If so what is Browser and Operating System you are using?

9. WH6EAO

yes...still same problem. i thought it might be my browser (Firefox) but i tried on another computer with Firefox and it works. i crossed reference all the parameters and everything is all the same. i'll keep looking. thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.

10. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator QRZ Page

We're having excellent results with the Google Chrome browser. You should try that, if only for a test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.