QRZ HF NET

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AL2I, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5MEJ

W5MEJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Great net, Melinda...Thanks.

First time I've checked in to the Sunday night version. I'll have to try and remember to do it more often

Chuck

2. KF4VGX

KF4VGX Ham Member QRZ Page

Last week was very enjoyable.
    The Amateurs that checked in were very professional as well as the NC calling the net.

As a matter of fact I think , " Fred" perhaps should donate to the Amateurs that check into this fine net!

Wonder if he would consider per say a
    "QRZ dot com hat"?
    For the amateur that checks in the most at the end of the month [​IMG] . Humm.

Here's a quick poll , All that think Fred should donate ,raise your hand ! [​IMG]

4ep , tally them up will ya . [​IMG] .
    - Humor -

Not sure if I'll be free tomorrow night .

But perhaps this can represent as an early reminder for Friday night .

With Respect, KF4VGX

3. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] Why have I got to count them ? Some folks are holding up both hands...is that fair ? [​IMG]

...reminder for Friday night ? What, you think we would actually forget about the world famous one-of-a-kind, original , always imitated never duplicated , award winning qrz net. ? Oh sure, I forgot it last week, but that is me. None of you folks would ever forget it, much less admit it.

...too many potato chips, not enough chip dip. ( oops, wrong thread )

AI4EP (Robert) [​IMG]

4. KE5FRF

KE5FRF Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, EP, here is the "reminder"

Yes, NET 2nite at 7pm CST 0000 utc
    7.275 mHz or therabouts depending on band conditions.

May be a low turnout, with field day preperations underway and all, but we'll be there, no matter what.

5. KD4AMG

KD4AMG Ham Member QRZ Page

...do not forget to invite the " wanna bee jammers " ....last time I checked in ( 2 weeks ago ) I was running about 10 - 12 watts and the jammers could not even cover ME up ( man, now that is pathetic ).

hee hee hee
    [​IMG]

that is getting to be pretty bad, when a 12 watt transmitter on a g5rv covered your measily little jamming station up.

I bet they will be back tonight...to give us all something to laugh at. Yep, I plan to be there too, to wipe them out ( again ) . But at least I will have the legality to I D , and they will not.

6. KI4CIA

KI4CIA Ham Member QRZ Page

I hope to make it tonight - either from home or from the Field Day site.

The group is doing Field Day preparations today while I'm at work, so hopefully they'll have the 40 meter beam in the air by the time I get off tonight. Of course, they all may be ready to play on the radios by then too.

7. KE5FRF

Ok, the 40 meter band is quite noisy, s9+ on .275 so, I might QSY to 7.270 or another frequency if neccessary

8. KE5FRF

Sorry to dissapoint, but the band noise is s9+ and I'm not hearing anyone, so I cancelled the net.

9. KF4VGX

KF4VGX Ham Member QRZ Page

whew ! [​IMG]

Rough conditions , expected it though.

10. W4ROT

W4ROT Ham Member QRZ Page

What an idiot I am? I was on 14.275 and of course there was a frequency fight going on.
    40m is hosed.
    Have a good Field Day all and we shall meet again.
    kf4vgx..I left you a reply on the Art Linketter thread...
    hope to chat one of these days.
    Take Care
    w4rot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.