QRZ HF NET

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AL2I, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. AL2I

AL2I Ham Member QRZ Page

I got tired of reading through Bobdrama-orama and following Heath to get water and answer the door and whatnot and stopped reading the HF NET thread when I nodded off and my head hit the Desk.

When and where is the net? If my headache goes away I'll see if I can join in. Thanks.

2. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Exactly.

Frequency, time?

3. NE3R

NE3R Ham Member QRZ Page

mode?

4. K4TTJ

K4TTJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Last night it was around 7275 at 0000Z.

5. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

Saturday 0000Z 14,290

6. KI4CIA

KI4CIA Ham Member QRZ Page

Around 7275 0000Z tonight as well. And KE5FRF may try 20 meters next time.

Maybe next weekend we'll start having a CW net as well - 14125 about 2000Z Saturday and Sunday - April 8 and 9. I've already volunteered to be NCS - can be there most Saturdays and every-other Sunday, just not this weekend.

7. KE5FRF

KE5FRF Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, the information is in my signature is updated to reflect the net 2nite.

The time is set, but the frequency is subject to change depending on band conditions.

As 'CIA pointed out we are going to try 20 meters NEXT TIME, but since I have kind of advertised 2nite as 40 meters, we will leave it there just for 2nite.
    (BTW, Melinda, I hope that isn't a vanity call, Central intelligence agency? HIHI!  ....***Heath mindful of what he says from now on***)

8. KE5FRF

Yipppeeee!

great idea Melinda, splendid. It will give me an opportunity to use my sloppy fist some more, hihi.

Take the reigns and go for it!!!

Just do like I am doing, post a thread about it, and perhaps go through some "trial runs" to see how much participation you get.

I have yet to get in on a CW net, so I am certainly a greenie at it, so it will be good experience for me.

Until then, I hope everyone will show up this evening, expect a good Friday turnout!

9. KE5FRF

OK GANG,

i just got a PM from Fred AA7BQ, the site founder and he gave the blessing for our NET activities. SO...

It is official now, we are conducting a NET that has the stamp of approval.

I am going to write up something for the "NEWS" forum and send it in.

10. WA9CWX

WA9CWX Ham Member QRZ Page

I will be mobile. But I am going to try and check in. [​IMG] [​IMG] Forty has been VERY noisey here lately!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.