QRZ Criticized Over Refusal to List K1MAN

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Nov 3, 2004.

?

QRZ Criticized Over Refusal to List K1MAN - Give us your opinion

1. Yes, I support QRZ's decision to de-list K1MAN

100.0%
  2. No, QRZ should list K1MAN and his viewpoints

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. N9LYA

N9LYA Ham Member QRZ Page

I see the DataBase is back to as normal..

What Prompted the relist??? Was it Baxter removal of the verbiage on his website???  Glad to see it as I believe as long as a license is valid and legal.. It should be listed...

Kudos to you Fred...

I support your band on his access to the database as I have always felt that was your right as the system owner..

I also felt it was your right to de-list him, I just did not agree with that part.... (See above).

Thanks for doing the right thing...

73 Jerry N9LYA

[​IMG]

2. WA3LCO

WA3LCO Guest

You made the right decision! No question. I've wondered about this guy for some time to be honest. I hear he is also publishing info for hams that post here. Perhaps a class action law suit for liable would be interesting also, any good Ham lawyers reading?

Keep up the good work on this web site!!

Floyd Titus
    WA3LCO

3. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

You would think that with more than 95% of people against the "ego-broadcaster" that he might stop and re-think.

But no. A sure sign of a super-ego is knowlege that 95% of people are just stupid. Poor Glen, he has a very advanced case of Democrat-itis.

W9WHE

4. W0GI

W0GI Ham Member QRZ Page

The K1MAN bio is back.  Here is the last part.

"Glenn's long term goals are to raise the standards in amateur radio, encourage a significant increase in mutual cooperation among rival factions, and expose and eliminate the petty jealousies and cliques that may end up self destructing our vital and very valuable service."

Now that's a kick in the head.  Let's call people names, to eliminate "petty jealousies and cliques"

Come on K1MAN.  Clean up your act.  You aren't going to get any respect, by calling people names.

Just like removing it, Fred can put it back.  I don't see a problem with that info, as long as it is civil.  I don't think you are doing K1MAN a favor by having a link to some of the nasty talk on his site.

Unless Baxter gets off of the nasty name calling, no one will read the rest, just go away with a very bad feeling.

There are probaly folks that may have agreed with some points, but after Baxter called them names, he lost them completely.

If you answer someones opinion by calling them names, you just lost the argument, even if you were right.

But I don't expect any apologies from K1MAN.  

W6NJ

5. K7JAZ

K7JAZ Guest

Now when I check K1MAN it's NOT listed at all...what the heck's going on?

6. N9LYA

N9LYA Ham Member QRZ Page

Gee.... I am out a here...

Too much giration... Someone must be playing with the server files...
    1st he is de-listed...
    2nd he is put back..
    3rd he is de-listed again..
    GEE...

No GTE Gigantic Tender Egos.

Who runs this place..
    [​IMG]

7. W0GI

W0GI Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe it's database propagation?

We are heading for a Sunspot low.....

W6NJ

8. K7JAZ

K7JAZ Guest

Yep, that pesky database QSB.

9. W0UZR

W0UZR Ham Member QRZ Page

I still get k1man, and FCC info.....

You don't get that when you type it in?

10. KZ8O

KZ8O Guest

Mr. fred pulled ve7kfm also if any body on here has herd that fool he makes baxter look like a angel. Listed to ve7kfm on 14.272 every night but bring your barf bag.

73 nd8v

Join the TOADINS NET ON 14.272 THE TRANSMITTING SCHEDULE 6:00am est to 4 pm est 365 days a year. Join the fun I encourage everyone to participate call in if only for a qsl or signal report. 73 GL GOOD LISTING ND8V THE BIG TOADY...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.