QRZ AWARDS

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by K1KEN, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The QRZ Award System is based on confirmed records in your QRZ Logbook.

The only confirmed QSO records that can exist in your QRZ Logbook are those that have been confirmed using the QRZ record match system or that have been downloaded from LoTW and confirmed by LoTW. QRZ does not accept eQSL confirmations.

If upon importing an ADIF file you receive an error message that you are not the owner of the log, then the callsign of logbook you are attempting to import the record into does not agree with the with the corresponding callsign in the ADIF file; those records belong to another callsign's logbook.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've noticed an increase in my QRZ log simply by listing it as a way to QSL a contact with me in the 'DETAILS' portion of my call-sign look-up.
    I'm going to add it to my 'BIO' .

Great job guys...

W5BIB (QSL via QRZ.COM) :)

3. KF5YUB

KF5YUB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I actually have a 50%+ confirmed on LOTW including the errors that LOTW won't allow to delete. I use Log4OM and auto transfer 99% entries, there are glitches with everything. That is why I also keep a paper log. I didn't know LOTW confirmed counted for QRZ. I need to add those to my record somehow. I know many use QRZ to check call signs at least. Some people don't log at all and some don't QSL at all, so keep trying I say. There are so many LOGs out now such as HRD LOG and CLUB LOG also confirmed there only, and others; so I keep adding to my QRZ LOG anyhow and keep receiving Gold Stars from time to time.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS
    Scroll to Import Export area
    Click on Download from LoTW

5. HK4GOO

HK4GOO Ham Member QRZ Page

Why don't merge call signs of the same DXCC like LoTW?. Maybe it will be more easy?. is possible? What do you think about this? Thanks and 73.

6. W1DQ

HK4GOO:

That feature exists, see Instructions in figure below:
    HK4GOO.jpg

7. HK4GOO

HK4GOO Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent. Thanks and 73.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.