QRZ automatic upload API

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WS7M, Jan 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WS7M

WS7M Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi all,

I have an API key and I would like to connect my logging software to upload QSOs to QRZ automatically.

I received the API key from support but I asked where the reference link is for how to use the API and they didn't provide one. I've been snooping around but I have not found it yet.

Can some one point me to the reference for how the upload API works?

Thanks in advance

Mark WS7M

2. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

What logging software are you using?? It has to support uploading QSOs to QRZ. If it does, it will have a configuration for uploads where you input the API key.

.............Bob

3. WS7M

WS7M Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Bob,

I am writing software. I finally found the API documentation and I'm in the process of implementing it.

Thanks!

4. DJ9UN

DJ9UN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi, where can i find my API key please
    73 and thank you Alain

5. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good evening Alain, DJ9UN, nice to meet you, :)

Your ticket support 351980 has been closed and reply.

Mouse hover over your callsign in the top-right corner , choose "Logbook" , click to "Setting" , in the bottom of left side in "Logbook info" you can find your API key .

73, Julio C├ęsar. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ , very good illustrate it https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/what-is-an-api-key.551938/