ad: wmr-1

QRT

Discussion in 'Amplitude Modulation' started by N6YW, Aug 26, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W7TFO

W7TFO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Cruzin' the desert after a spring rain!

DennisArmyTruckCreekInRain.jpg

73DG

K6RBK, W1TRY, N7BDY and 4 others like this.
  2. N2DTS

N2DTS Ham Member QRZ Page

All around the pine barrens.
    Atco, Atsion, Batstow, Chatsworth, 70, 72, Wharton state forest, Greenwood state forest, its a big area.

K6RBK and W8KHK like this.
  3. AC0OB

AC0OB Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The most fun I think I have ever had was coyote hunting with my son :cool:north west of Winslow along the Little Colorado River and camping overnight. 107F in the day and about 38F at night.

He had an older black Chevy Blazer (full size) that was all jacked up and 4-wheel drive all around and I think we used all the horsepower it had at one spot to navigate the creek bank's big rocks.

Pheel

4. WQ5Q

WQ5Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Billy, I am very saddened to hear you are departing the hobby. I will miss your presence on the air here in the great southwest. You were one of the reasons I looked forward to the various AM nets and skeds. You had a very contagious enthusiasm for the magic that is ham radio. Your conversation was articulate and interesting. You've been a treasured friend and fellow ham, always a delight on the air and in person. I am truly sorry you were bothered to the point of quitting over some bad actors. I agree with Bear, it's often like theater, with some real idiots, drunks, jammers, and blowhards at times.....but then you have that QSO that makes it all worthwhile.

Kindest Regards,

Kelly

W1TRY and (deleted member) like this.