SOLD QRO-HF2000 AMPLIFIER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WW5US, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
  1. WW5US

WW5US Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a near mint QRO HF2000. This amp runs a pair of 3-500z tubes. 85 watts of drive will produce 1500 watts. This is my personal amp that I use daily. It has always been in a smoke free environment. Probably one of the better 3-500 amps, I have had them all down through the years. the noise factor is similar to an AL80b.
    I added a filter to the right side which uses a washable filter from a vent a hood works great for keeping dust out of the amp. Ham radio Market did a great review of the HF2000 a few years back check it out as well as the reviews on e-ham. If you want a new one it will set you back 3800.00 but you can buy this CHERRY one for a mere 1600.00. I don't want to take a chance and have some shipper destroy it, I would be willing to meet someone in a reasonable distance from Lufkin,Texas and deliver it. I am located 100 miles south on hwy 59 from
    Houston..I have numerous pictures to a interesting party, let me know and I can e-mail them to you. I can be reached by phone..1-936-699-4637 or e-mail rc_kk5cq@suddenlink.net
    Thanks for reading the add best Regards: Ron (WW5US) The hams that have been around for awhile know the record of the QRO HF 2000.

Attached Files:

WD9ICU, W5ABH, KT5OT and 2 others like this.
  2. WW5US

WW5US Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD SOLD thanks John

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.