Q signals, HI HI, etc., on voice modes.....why?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N2EY, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W2AI

W2AI QRZ Lifetime Member #240 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

My favorite on "R&M Laugh-in" was always Judy Carne. Sad to see her last days was spent in obscurity coping with drug addition.
    Here she performs a song and dance routine on the TV variety show "Palace".

2. W2AI

Glen, I totally agree with you!! Maybe if QRZ.com comes up with a policy that suspends then bars offending posters upon subsequent violations-- this problem would cease or at the very least slow violations down substantially.

K1OIK likes this.
  3. K1OIK

K1OIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

They think they bother me, upset me which is impossible for a ham to do. There are only three here I have zero respected for, two which have apologized and then repeated the same thing for which they apologized for and one who is not man enough to apologize even when he admitted making a mistake on a false accusation. A few others just harmlessly like to harass. I hope I don't personally attack anyone and if I do something unwarranted like calling contesters liars (the term is inflammatory) I will and have apologized. I make stupid comments and or am wrong. In the last year I have even apologized to 9 year olds when I was wrong about something I thought they did. Apologizing shows character, not doing so is the label of the weak. I have been cautioned, I think by you, to ignore and lately I let many just do their thing if it makes them feel better about them selves to mock me. You are the only one here to be man enough to talk to me on the phone.

4. W2AI

It must be a QRZ.com Identity crisis than, John.

WB0MPB likes this.
  5. W9AMM

W9AMM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'd say this thread has run its course.

Thanks for participating and have a nice day!

W2AI, KC8VWM, K1OIK and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.