Profanity on 7.200

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KD8UEI, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Subscriber QRZ Page

Why would you quit because of a few idiots. You have had fun with it 60 years. Keep having fun. Have you quit everything in your life that has upset you? You must be living under a rock by now. LOL

2. WB0MPB

That is just childish. Are you on the floor having a temper tantrum about ham radio too.
    Motivation-Picture-Quote-No-Quitting.jpg
    John, WB0MPB

NK2U and AF6LJ like this.
  3. WB0MPB

It's only in Windows 10.

4. WB0MPB

We need to "Make America Great Again"

5. WW7F

WW7F Ham Member QRZ Page

Charles, Can you see the potential for a reality show , but with a different guest celebrity each week;>)? Colonoscopy With the Stars,LOL:) But some celebrities can't be guests, they have already tried a DIY procedure and have their heads stuck up their bums already:) Sorry , Sometimes I cannot help myself but perhaps Monty Python would have liked it in the day IMO:) 73 and just being goofy tonight, have a nuke stress test for my heart tomorrow as been not really well, I will just say it has something to do with my aorta and problems with it they did not tell me when I did it 10 yrs ago and it had to be stopped due to me getting sick, my only real excuse is worries about getting safely thru it. More to it than I can say right now I am sorry if I offended anybody with my goofy weird humor, Take good care all, and VY 73 to you all,Michelle

WB4WHJ and KC8VWM like this.
  6. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Lol. "As the colonoscopy camera turns."

Ok i'll stop now.... :)

Hey good luck with the stress test. Take care.

1 person likes this.
  7. WW7F

WW7F Ham Member QRZ Page

TU Charles, I did it yesterday and they wanted to push the heart rate up to 140 bpm and have me try yo keep it there for a few minutes, I could not get it past 122-126 but had a nasty BP spike(185 so she stopped it immediately. I am hoping the condition clears up with a diet so she aborted it. I now have to take a few other tests, the Nuclear one was supposed to be done yesterday but was not. Now looking at more doctor visits and crossing my fingers it is just angina acting up:) Anyway, I was in an odd mood but the premise for a TV show sparked something in me, I figure I watched that Weird Al movie UHF too often,LOL:) As the colonoscopy camera turns is kind of a catchy name for a weird reality show,LOL:) But what should the "winner's" prize be,LOL:)? 73 and take care my friend, Michelle:)

8. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Lo I remember UHF too. :) Take care Michelle and take care of yourself my friend.

1 person likes this.
  9. W4ZZI

W4ZZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

TOTALLY AGREE.
    I joined an awards net. I have met with them quite a few times by now. Then all of a sudden I start thinking. I am driven to buy a better radio. I am driven to make my home ugly with wires and metal(antennas). I am driven to spend more money.
    And in the end what is it all for? To exchange call signs, first names, and two digit signal reports. It's ridiculous if you think too much about it. I met a guy on a local net that spent just about 400 bucks on an old FT-101, digital vfo, USB interface and works just digital and what ever he can when he can off a long wire.
    I think he is very smart.
    I can only hope I keep things in a reasonable perspective like that guy.

10. W4ZZI

W4ZZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Without enforcement of rules Amateur Radio will slowly degrade into chaos. Humanity is wonderful. But humanity can be disgusting if you do not apply order and rules. Just read about all the places around the world where law and order has been removed or severely hampered. Always the same story. The strong and evil prevails.

N6HCM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.