PRO pirate: can't believe this

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by MM0VPY, Aug 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. WN2C

WN2C Ham Member QRZ Page

Neither does he!

2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

huh.

3. M3ONL

M3ONL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

4. MM0LID

MM0LID Ham Member QRZ Page

Another campaign against me.

This subject and other ridiculous accusations have been posted about me on several medias, by this man and several of his friends.

They accuse me of not holding the license i do...
    This has been rectified by the relevant authorities, visiting my home on several occasions and reviewing my paperwork "FOR ALL CALLSIGNS I HOLD"

The nature of this behaviour is becoming obsessive, none of them can seem to accept the fact that i have everything i need to disprove their accusations.
    They contacted QRZ staff and had my page removed, this was rectified when the relevant documention was sent over to them.

So they clutch at straws and say that i forged these documents. Its getting embarrassing now, they are only making a fool out of theirselves by doing such public things like this.

I have even had to get the police involved due to the fact of threatening behaviour, slander, the abusive nature of the cluster spots etc.
    The police have a file and gathered lots of evidence, this is just another piece to be added to the pile.

So i apologise on their behalf for subjecting you to this nonsense.

Scott
    MM0LID (yes accused of being a pirate)

WU8Y and W4IOA like this.
  5. MM0LID

And just to add further weight to this statements.
    I have never cheated in any contest, as one commenter has already stated, you are only cheating yourself.
    This is not in the spirit of the sport and i relish the chance of beating previous years scores, if i manage to be up near the top in the results then i have worked hard and fairly to do so.

In the 15 years i have been contesting, i have only WON "1" contest, so if i was a cheat im sure i would have done a lot more.

These people are really clutching at straws now, since they have no other better things to do with their time.

I welcome anyone or any authority to visit my station or any station i may be present at during a contest, to make sure that i am abiding by the contest rules and licensing laws.

Again apologies to anyone who has been subjected to this ridiculous claims.

The police are already involved in the matter that has been circulating for weeks and have compiled an extensive file of evidence.
    all you need to do is to make a search on dxsummit for my calls MM0LID, MM3AWD or even W5/MM0LID to see the hate posts i have recieved of late.

6. G0JUR

G0JUR Ham Member QRZ Page

Have you recently purchased an FT101ZD?

7. MM0LID

who? me or him ?

8. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Please take your personal feud off of here.

MM0LID likes this.
  9. KC3JIN

KC3JIN Ham Member QRZ Page

10. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The various "spots" could all be just one person harassing the guy by using fake callsigns. There's no ID verification. Anybody can post using any callsign they want.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    WD8T likes this.