For Sale *Price reduced* Motorola XTS P25 VHF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA1MXL, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KA1MXL

KA1MXL Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio is in great condition. No missing pixels. Covers 136mhz-174mhz Analog as well as P25. Comes with antenna, charger, and battery (holds charge but no guarantee). $250.00 net to me.

I am unable to program thats why I am selling. The prior owner was supposed to program for me and the only thing I can find in it is WX channels.

Contact me via email (good on QRZ.com) or call me 401-680-zero-seven-one-two.

Attached Files:

2. K5VIP

K5VIP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You can download the software to program this radio from the internet. Search for Astro Saber and XTS3000 CPS R05.03.00.

You have to have an XP machine to get it to run, but it works fine. You also need a USB to Motorola mike connector programming cable which you can find on the internet also.

Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.