ad: elecraft

Press Release: RemoteHamRadio WebDX Tutorial 2.0

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W2RE, May 26, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hell yeh!

2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Sure it is.

Please dont lecture me on building antennas. An I am building two radios, slowly.

3. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Watz this 'CQ'?

4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

No, its like buying a ticket to the prom and being attacked by 20 nubile young ladies.

5. KA3QOT

KA3QOT Ham Member QRZ Page

I totally disagree. While I'd love to put up a kick-ass Yagi and work DX, my HOA forbids me to do so. There is no "workaround." The area in I live is full of heavily planned communities with HOAs. Homes without homeowner associations are out of my price range.

Remote Ham Radio and remotehams.com have been a true blessing to me. Without them, I would never have worked countries I dreamed of. Sure, I'd love to do it the old-fashioned" way, but I just can't do it. I'm certain most hams using these services feel the same.

Saying the Internet does not belong our hobby is short-sighted and insults those of us who use them. Instead, it reflects the realities of the world we live in.

By the way, I've found the RHR service to be stellar. The stations are reasonably priced and they've answered my tech support questions in minutes. I can't recommend them highly enough.

KA3QOT

6. WF4W

WF4W Ham Member QRZ Page

if i make a contact using my callsign from my buddy's 'big gun' station down the road, does it count? If I make a contact using remotehamradio's 'big gun' station across the country, does it count? Is there a different between being physically at a station versus virtual?

7. MM6ECO

MM6ECO Ham Member QRZ Page

In my view remote stations have good points and bad points. It`s like a personal repeater if you think about it! lol

8. W2MGF

W2MGF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I just want to apologies to the remotehamradio.com for the stuff I said which was not true
    I was going threw a very bad time which I'm getting help with now please ignore any post from de w2mgf that I have said
    about the remotehamradio company they are a great service 73 de w2mgf mike Gianfrancesco bronx ny

9. W2MGF

W2MGF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I want to say sorry to the remotehamradio staff about the stuff I was saying about the company..
    I was going threw a really bad time remotehamradio.com is a great company I just hope they forgive me any trouble I have coursed
    what I was saying was not true at all it was a monster inside me which I'm getting help for and I'm a lot better about myself please forgive me remotehamradio staff for any problems I have coursed
    so so sorry 73 de w2mgf