Premium Hotspots - similar to the Nex-Gen XD4 Portable II

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NO2Y, Nov 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K5SKF

K5SKF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have sent you an email to the address on your QRZ account. I sent you all the info I think you need, I just need instructions on paying you. Let me know!

2. KC3GSV

KC3GSV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sent you email Mike.

3. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for saying something... it ended up in my spam folder. I've already replied to k5skf and will reply to you now

4. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K5SKF

K5SKF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I should have posted this Friday or Saturday when I received the hotspot from Michael. Fast, nice looking, exactly as promised! No trouble at all and it seems to work great! I just have to figure out this silly DMR stuff now! Thanks NO2Y!! Nice work and great customer Service! - Stephen K5SKF

NO2Y likes this.
  6. KC3GSV

KC3GSV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Received the hotspot very quickly from Mike. As I know nothing abt hotspots and DMR....I had a question or two for Mike. Mike got back to me quickly and helped me with my questions. It is up and running just fine. Very happy with it and great customer service from Mike. Great job!

NO2Y likes this.
  7. K4ATR

K4ATR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

get anymore in ?

8. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I am currently printing cases. I'll have some of the 3d printed ones available this week

9. N4ZYX

N4ZYX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Mike,
    Not sure if you received my post from 5/20. Please send info and cost.
    Jim N4ZYX

10. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi. Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, half the boards I got sent were the wrong boards. I've ordered replacements and am fighting with the Chinese to get reimbursed for those.... but hopefully within a week I'll have those replacements.