ad: M2Ant-1

Premium Hotspots - similar to the Nex-Gen XD4 Portable II for $120

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NO2Y, Nov 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

There are some differences between the acrylic cases on these hotspots vs the Nex-Gen ones. Also, since performance suffers due to having both the internal and external antennas installed at the same time, the internal antenna is installed. The external antenna is not installed, but is included and an alternative top made for an external antenna is included as well. However, once you see the performance of the internal antenna, I seriously doubt you will want to install the external.

As with the Nex-gens, these are the jumbospot RTQ boards - which support DMR, D-Star, System Fusion, P25 and NXDN, on top of a raspberry pi zero w housed in a laser-cut acrylic layered case. These are the absolute newest jumbospot boards available and come fully updated and ready to use. A name brand SD card is used - no cheap bulk cards to fail on you.

These hotspots are designed to be plug and play. All your information is entered for you and your offset is calibrated. All you have to do when you get it is plug it into a micro-usb power source (such as android phones use) and start using it. Priority mail shipping is included in the price. I endeavor to ship the next day after receiving your order if at all possible.

I've sold approximately 50 hotspots so far and my customers can all tell you that my hotspots are quality and I take care of them. The case and the internal antenna make this one of the nicest hotspots you will see at a price that will make you smile.

qrz0.jpg
    qrz1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    W7UUU likes this.
  2. KD9HSR

KD9HSR Ham Member QRZ Page

I am located in North Central Wisconsin. Is this loaded for my area? Are you sure it is ready to roll. The last one I tried had a zip file that would not open without permissions! Useless! So please tell me that this one is ready out of the box, or give this amateur explicit directions on how to operate. KD9HSR

3. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

You just message me with your DMR ID, callsign, wifi ssid and wifi password. I program it for you. When it arrives, all you have to do is plug it in and start using it. Thanks.

4. AC1P

AC1P Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Everyone - Just wanted to say I purchased one of these and it is well made and works great. I am very happy with my purchase. Recieved it, plugged it in and it worked great. Price point was great.

Thanks again

NO2Y likes this.