Practice Exams with Collaborative Interactive Study Material

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by KD0FNR, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KE6DON

KE6DON Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to thank the member that setup that site and
    one of the best Iv used for practice testing.
    It was very helpful in that after taking the test, it shows what your weak area(s) are.

donnie

2. KB1QHX

KB1QHX Ham Member QRZ Page

I plan on using it to help study for my Extra Class License. It looks useful from my first use. I would however suggest a way to keep the answers covered to check at the end.

I was pointed towards it by W3DQ from the Potomac Valley Radio Club and I plan on recommending it to my friends who are preparing for exams.

73 de KB1QHX Nathaniel

3. N1WAE

N1WAE Ham Member QRZ Page

I just tried this site really quickly and I think it is great. I like how I got the question wrong and I keep clicking to find the correct. I like the one that I have clicked and found it wrong but the thing is with those I either forgot what I had put for the wrong answer or I just didnt care to much for it. I will be definately using this site though Thanks for the link

4. W2GSJ

W2GSJ Ham Member QRZ Page

dropping a quick update,, after using your site for sometime now, i finally felt confident to go take the test and passed with ease, i'm now a general class op.

ty for the site and keep it up. i think i feel the extra bug starting already:D

5. KC2UYZ

KC2UYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the great site. Thoughtfully designed tests. Bookmarked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.