power connector for Th d 72 kenwood

Discussion in 'VHF/UHF - 50Mhz and Beyond' started by KF7GD, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KF7GD

KF7GD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, fellow just posted on facebook that he has an unexpected hospital stay and would like to charge his th d 72.

Does anyone know the size of the power connector? I assume it is one of the coaxial ones. I can gin up a cable for him if I can find a local connector. I would order one but it would be useful for him tomorrow.

I may end up loaning him one of my ht's

Let me know if anyone has this info.

Thanks.

Art. kf7gd

2. K6LCS

K6LCS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Can you run by his house and grab his AC wall wart charger? It is model PG-3J.

3. KF7GD

KF7GD Ham Member QRZ Page

NO his home is in Yakama and I am in Seattle. I dont know him he found one of the local club pages and asked. Im not even in the club I just know Id hope someone would help me out in the same spot. I guess Im the only one that responded. If you have access to one of these radios and can find out the size of the coax power connector Ill fake something together. Other than that I might loan him my old HT. Guess I now know why I am not a member of the local club..... I have 12 volt supply just need to know what the size of the connector is.
    Stopped by radio shack today and they are closing out, looks like no one wanted any of the power supply stuff, should be easy.

Thanks, 73

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.