posting to forum

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KM6RWB, Apr 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KM6RWB

KM6RWB New Member QRZ Page

I read where when I try to post to forum(s) it says I do not have privilages to do so. How and when do I get this ability to post a new thread?

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Victor

Your call hit the FCC ULS on April 5th. It has not yet been automatically added to the QRZ database yet (probably because for several days now the FCC has been screwing up the updates they send out). This same problem also happened about a month ago.

This is the wrong Help Center to solve your problem. You will need help over at this Forum Link.
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/qrz-com-callsign-database-helpers.22/

The sooner the FCC remembers how to do their job - the sooner the QRZ staff can set you up with an account that will give you posting privileges. Good luck.

3. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi again Victor. Your callsign finally got loaded to QRZ. Now you can post to the Database Helper forum asking them to link this early account to that one. The link to the Database forum was in my first post. Welcome to QRZ.

4. SB_AL

SB_AL New Member

So if there is something listed for sale with no phone number provided, only users with a Call Sign can inquire about purchasing the item?

5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

True. You need to be a Ham Member.