Post a picture that you took today!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Life' started by W7UUU, Aug 28, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8UDZ

K8UDZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm pretty sure that if I left the door open the deer would just come waltzing in the house. None of the critters around here are very shy. Even the coyotes can be seen out in the middle of the day now and again. Don't know how many times I've almost stepped on a rabbit just to have it stare up at me with a look of, "Hey bub, watch it! This is my patch of grass, go find your own."

SA6CKE, W9JEF, WG7X and 1 other person like this.
  2. W9JEF

W9JEF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

DSC02188.JPG
    Shot by my son with his iPhone.

Jim
    EARTH: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

N7VGO, K8UDZ and KG4RRH like this.
  3. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

Structure fire with a heat index in the 100s.

e9164eb738f358be23e58cfada3783d5.0.jpg

K8UDZ and W9JEF like this.
  4. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

The Kookaburra

[​IMG][​IMG]

WJ4U, W7TCT, KA2CZU and 6 others like this.
  5. VK4HAT

Bambie got stuck in my yard the other day and I had no way of killing it (cant discharge a firearm to close to town), or I would have had a freezer full of venison. So i tried hearding it out thought the back gate into the neighbors property where mum and the aunties were waiting for it. But it was freaked the F out and was charging the fence and running back and forth. Eventually on the 5th charge it broke through the fence. Now I gotta buy a cross bow so i can take out the ones that stray onto my property. Neighbor to the north says I can take them out on his property too for a share of the meat.

KA0HCP likes this.
  6. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Wow.... man do I know that feeling :(

Dave
    W7UUU

7. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Took a lunch break from work today out to Joemma Beach State Park - about 30 minutes away but worth the "get away"

Dave
    W7UUU

Joemma beach 2.jpg Joemma beach 1.jpg

W4BTH, N7VGO, SA6CKE and 5 others like this.
  8. N7VGO

N7VGO Ham Member QRZ Page

We use Cole's pepper sauce. All them critters don't like it but the birds don't care.

W9JEF likes this.
  9. WD4ELG

WD4ELG Ham Member QRZ Page

I tried some extra strong Mexican pepper sauce for the squirrel that was chewing my front door wooden paneling. One afternoon I saw him out there and I heard him yell " Ole' "

KG4RRH, N7VGO, SA6CKE and 2 others like this.
  10. VK4HAT

Grannies Cloak Moth

DSC_0623.JPG

N7VGO, K8UDZ, WZ7U and 1 other person like this.