possible scammer using K2JSB call

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by WX5DRS, May 8, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WX5DRS

WX5DRS Ham Member QRZ Page

I received an email re: to sale of a Uniden Home Patrol II scanner, after a little digging I found the actual address and info on the scammer and notified the person who belongs to the callsign via email. k2jsb@keemail.me is the email this guy is using and wants gift cards or Western Union or Money gram for payment. Beware, here's the email I received. I also tried to get him to call me , but he's busy and only has email access, go figure....

Hello dave presently busy could only attend to email.glad should we seal the deal and i have it packed up..would you be able to do a moneygram transfer today thanks

detials

James Seun

1608 Edgewood Ave.

Rochester NY 14618

8. May 2018 11:24 by wx5drs@cox.net:

I’m interested, please call me 9188304727

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 1:11 PM
    To: wx5drs@cox.net
    Subject: Uniden Home Patrol 2

I have a like newUniden Home Patrol 2 with original box with charger for US $300.00 shipped.mode of payment amazon e gift card or moneygram/western union transfer...paypal also accepted

2. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

keemail.me is a part of tutanota.com in Hanover. Germany and is well known for ransomware events. Beware of both sites and, for heaven's sake, don't click any links either might provide.