ad: portazero-1

Possible SCAM - AC0OF in MS

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by N5XJT, Sep 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ask for a video of it working.

2. WJ4VA

WJ4VA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

He sent more pictures with his call sign but not the same Qsl card...I asked if we could meet in person and do the deal with cash and he said yes..what the heck hihi

3. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Who is stringing who alone haha

4. W6DNC

W6DNC Ham Member QRZ Page

That explains why I got this great offer!

Attached Files:

5. WV4M

WV4M Ham Member QRZ Page

This guy solicited me for an Elecraft KXPA-100. He had one for 525 dollars shipped. Had lots of nice pictures. I see his email uses an email with AC0of.p@gmail.com. I was scammed earlier in the week by a guy using a PayPal email of ki7jcw.p@outlook.com. This guy probably stole AC0of identity to try to scam me. I already got scammed by someone else using the call KI7JCW (see my other scam post).

6. WV4M

WV4M Ham Member QRZ Page

Both KI7JCW and AC0OF did not have email addresses listed in QRZ.com. That is a big WARNING sign that I am now learning to look for. These scammers are out in force this week. Maybe the same person.

7. WB8ROI

WB8ROI Ham Member QRZ Page

just tried it with me looking at an IC706.... along with KO1l that cost me 550.00.....so to in a matter of minutes!

KC0BIN likes this.
  8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm quite certain that it's an organized ring of criminals, not any individual effort.

KC0BIN likes this.