ad: Alphaant-1

Canceled Plugs, jacks, and adapters

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5TD, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a few different plugs and adapters of various kinds for sale. Here is what I have available:

1. N male to SO239 right angle plug
    2. N male to SO239 straight plug
    3. SO239 to SO239 double barrel bulkhead connector-2 inches long, nice for running coax through a wall

Asking $6 shipped for each of the above

I also have:

1. PL259 to male SMA plug, could be used for hooking HT to outside antenna, fits most Japanese HTs
    2. PL259 t0 female SMA plug, this fits the most of the Chinese HTs like Baofeng, Wouxun, etc
    3. A male SMA to male SMA adapter. This is different in that the one side as the threads on it, for something to be screwed on it, and the other side has the screw type plug on it. I am sure someone could find a use for it.

I am asking $5 shipped for the above.

I also have several reducers to use a PL259 with RG8X coax. I am asking $4 shipped for each of those.

I can take paypal/check/MO.

Please reply by email to AF5CC2 at GMAIL dot COM

73 John AF5CC

2. W5TD

W5TD Ham Member QRZ Page

Please delete

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.