ad: Schulman-1

PLEASE REMOVE ACCOUNT CALLSIGN YC3EQN AT DATABASE

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by YD3ASV, Mar 26, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. YD3ASV

YD3ASV Ham Member QRZ Page

dear QRZ.com
    I YD3ASV will report that my friend's qrz.com account with callsign YC3EQN can't log in. Because the email data used has been lost.
    Please help to deactivate the account YC3EQN until the person concerned creates a new account with a new email.
    Thank you. 73 de YD3ASV

Attached Files:

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Please, provide us the new eMail and so will check

YD3ASV likes this.
  3. YD3ASV

OK I will contact the relevant YC3EQN to create a new email as a new account at QRZ.com

4. YD3ASV

new email YC3EQN : godirradio@gmail.com
    This is the latest YC3EQN email that will be used for the QRZ.com account please enter it in the database

5. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thank you for the information, just let me check and I will inform you in short.

73, Julio

6. EB1BSV

Hello DENI KUSUMA, YD3ASV,

This request has been completed.

This email godirradio@gmail.com has been associate under YC3EQN and new password has been send to godirradio@gmail.com

Please, inform your friend that check his email and let me know if this work.

Thank you.

73, Julio