Please Help - I cannot import or upload ADIF data to QRZ.COM on my Call Sign - YC1EIS

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by YC1EIS, Apr 8, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. YC1EIS

YC1EIS Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Admin QRZ.COM

I pray, I hope you are always in a healthy and happy…

Herewith I ask for help, I have wanted to import or upload ADIF data several times, the results of the N1MM data (QSO WPX SSB - on 27 and 28 March 2021) as well as the results of the WJSX FT-8 data into QRZ.COM ... but the final result always unacceptable or Error.

This happened after the process of changing / updating my CallSign, from YD1EIS to YC1EIS

So for that, I ask for your help to the QRZ.COM Admin, to be able to help solve my problem.

Thank you very much, for all the attention and assistance from this QRZ.Com Admin ... God Always Bless You

Regards,

YC1EIS
    Ferry AL - Indonesia

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have corrected the Logbook Names.

You have two logbooks: YD1EIS and YC1EIS

You improperly named the YD1EIS logbook, I corrected it. Your import failures were due to the ADIF file having the wrong STATION_CALLSIGN in it. You cannot import YD1EIS QSOs into the YC1EIS logbook and vice versa.

You need to review the Logbook Properties of each logbook and adjust them, particularly the start and end dates end dates. Then import correctly.

Open your logbook
    Select the logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then Logbook Properties an adjust each separately

3. YC1EIS

YC1EIS Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Admin QRZ.COM

Thank You very much for Your Advice and Your Information... GBU

Regards,

YC1EIS - Ferry AL