Please Double check my work before setting up / Noise Cancel set up

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by NN2X, Apr 17, 2021.

ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. NN2X

NN2X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have 20/9 noise. I am thinking that this maybe to much noise! Wish me luck !

nn2x Tom

2. K0OKS

K0OKS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I bet you will be able to knock it down considerably.
    Let us know how it works out.

3. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Call the company who made the panel inverter system.

It's always better to eliminate noise at the source rather than "band-aid" it elsewhere.

If it's only your neighbor and you don't have a solar power system at your home, a terrific enticement would be, "I'm in the market for solar panels but the radio interference generated by my neighbor's system is terrible and I don't want to repeat that here at home..." and they may try harder to fix the actual problem.

WQ4G and K0OKS like this.
  4. NN2X

Good sales Pitch! If this does not work I will try it..

There is more to the story, let me explain, My neighbor is now a widow, and the last thing I want to do is upset her further. She is very nice, her husband died, and I just don't want to cause any more issues

So I am hoping to "band -aid" the issue...

Thanks for the response

NN2X / Tom

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  5. K0OKS

K0OKS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sneak over there in the dark dressed in black and clamp some ferrites on it. :p

6. NN2X

I will give you an update when I get this project completed... The Wimo 26000 will not ship until May 3..But I am putting up the mast running the cable and the rest of it...
    Thanks for the response..

73's NN2X / Tom

7. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You can probably tackle this without even telling the neighbor, or maybe just advising her "I'm calling the company you used for your solar installation to see if they can help me" and leave it at that.