Please chance my callsing

Discussion in 'QRZ.COM Callsign Database Helpers' started by ON7EM, Jul 14, 2018 at 8:39 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. ON7EM

ON7EM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I now have a full license now, is it possible to change my old call ON3QN to my harec call ON7EM ?

There is still a qrz page from the previous user of the on7EM call, he has canceled his call 5 years ago, now on7em is assigned to me.

I have had contact with him and obtained his password. But I would rather convert my old on3qn page to ON7EM.

ON7EM

Emmanuel

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Staff / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good morning Emmnuel, nice to meet you, :)

In order to assign you the Callsign ON7EM, we need to verify data.

So, could you, please, send me a copy of your licence at eb1bsv@qrz.com

Thanks for your collaboration :D

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. ON7EM

Okay I send you a license photo I am currently on the road, and have only limited internet access, hopefully the photo is clear enough otherwise I can send a clear scan next week.
    ON7EM
    Emmanuel

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Staff / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Hello Emmanuel Posman, ON3QN, nice to meet you, :)

I will set ON7EM as your main log in ( change ON3QN to ON7EM) and then ON3QN as alias, so people can still find you, ;)

Please, remember your password will remain the same.

Please, be patient, you will hear from me when it is done.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

5. EB1BSV

Hello Emmanuel Posman, ON7EM, how are you today?, :)

Your request has been completed.

Please, log out and then log in to complete the change.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV/KI7HPQ

6. ON7EM

Thank you very much Julio, wonderful that there are people like you who help us.
    :)

EB1BSV likes this.
  7. EB1BSV

My pleasure Emmanuel, :D

Have a wonderful day.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ