Please add this callsign to the database

Discussion in 'QRZ.COM Callsign Database Helpers' started by VO1JQB, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
  1. VO1JQB

VO1JQB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I hope this is the right place for this. I have a special event call that I would like added to the database. The details provided are the details of who the callsign is registered to.

Callsign: VD1NUQK
    First Name: Michael
    Last Name: Ryan
    Address Line 1: Box 335 English Cove RD
    Address Line 2: Marysvale, NL

If you would like any additional info (activation letter, Licence, etc.) feel free to ask and I will reply as soon as possible.

One question on my end, once the call is added to the database, how can I go about editing the info, adding pictures, etc.

Thanks,
    Jaxson, VO1JQB

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good afternoon Jaxson Q Boyd, VO1KQB, nice to meet you, :)

Could you kindly provide the name of the especial event?

Thank you.

73, Julio Cèsar. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. VO1JQB

VO1JQB Ham Member QRZ Page

Afternoon,

The name of the event will be the "77th Anniversarry of the Truxton and Pollux American Naval Disaster"

Thanks,
    Jaxson, VO1JQB

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Hello Jaxson Q Boyd, VO1KQB, how are you today?, :)

Thank you for the information.

VD1NUQK has been added under your account.

To manage this especial Callsign:

Step 1.- log in with your main callsign (VO1KQB) and password (*********)

Step 2.- On the blue bar, on the top right , click on " your callsign" (VO1KQB), then click on " my account", then scroll down and you will see " Callsigns that you currently manage "and then click on edit VD1NUQK.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ