ad: K6IOK-1

Please add my callsign to database

Discussion in 'QRZ.COM Callsign Database Helpers' started by BH5EFD, Dec 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. BH5EFD

BH5EFD QRZ Member QRZ Page

Dear administrator, I am the call sign BH5EFD of the collective amateur radio association of Zhejiang Tongxiang, China, I want to join the database.

Callsign: BH5EFD
    First Name Tongxiang City
    Last Name: Amateur radio association
    Address Line: 99 Heping Road, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province, China

Thank you

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good evening Amateur radio association, BH5EFD, nice to meet you, :)

Especial callsings and Radio Club cannot be managed by themselves, instead, an individual with a valid Radio Amateur Licence must be assigned to manage the account.

So, the manager assigned will be able to access to the Especial Callsign / Radio Club account with his own log in and same password.

As soon as you confirm us who will be the manager of these Callsign BH5EFD, we will proceed to carry out your petition.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. BH5EFD

BH5EFD QRZ Member QRZ Page

Dear administrator, if the association's collective desk needs to be maintained by the individual, I hope that BG5EKR will manage the information of the collective station BH5EFD. BG5EKR has already registered on QRZ.COM. I don't know what to do next.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Hello Amateur radio association, BH5EFD, nice to meet you, :)

Thank you for the information.

What we will do is:

1.- This account BH5EFD will be closed.

2.- I will set BH5EFD under Yuan Liang Wu BG5EKR

3.- To manage your Club Callsign:

Step 1.- log in with your main callsign (BG5EKR) and password (*********)

Step 2.- On the blue bar, on the top right , click on " your callsign" (BG5EKR), then click on " my account", then scroll down and you will see " Callsigns that you currently manage "and then click on edit BH5EFD.

4.- Please, do not log in with the call and the password for the Radio Club. Otherwise, the account will be locked. Log in with your own call.

Please, wait for a moment while I accomplish your request.

You will hear from me in short.

Thank you.

73, Julio Cèsar. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ

5. EB1BSV

Your request has been completed.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

6. BG5EKR

BG5EKR Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for your help 73

EB1BSV likes this.
  7. EB1BSV

My pleasure Yuan Liang Wu BG5EKR, :D

Have a wonderful day.

73, Julio Cèsar. EB1BSV/ KI7HPQ