Please add my call to the database

Discussion in 'Add My Call Sign to QRZ - Database Helpers Forum' started by VE7IX, Sep 21, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. VE7IX

VE7IX Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Admin
    Please add to database

Callsign VE7IX
    first name Ian
    Last name Trepanier
    City Port Alberni
    Province British Columbia
    Country Canada
    Grid square CN79of
    secondary call VA7ICT

Thank you for the add 73
    Ian VE7IX

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

In progress

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Could you kindly clarify us you you have any other callsign?

4. VE7IX

Hi
    The only call signs that are in my name are VE7IX and VA7ICT.
    Thanks
    Ian
    VE7IX

5. EB1BSV

Hello Ian, how are you today?, :)

I know that VE7IX and VA7ICT is your call but, could you kindly clarify us again if VE7KV is your other call?

Thank you in advance.

73, Julio

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  6. VE7IX

Hi Julio
    VE7VK? is not my call. The call I am asking to be removed as manager for my account is VE7KV His name is William Arthur Parker address is Box 357 Parksville BC Canada.
    I have also attached QRZ search for VE7KV it shows my name and address but the surname is corrupted.
    Thanks for your patience

Ian VE7IX

7. EB1BSV

Thank you.

I will check.

8. EB1BSV

VE7IX has been added now to our database, and VA7ICT to secondary, so please, log out and then log in to activate your account.

Check and let me know.

73, Julio

9. VE7IX

Hi Julio
    I logged out and back in successfully. And i an happy to report I can manage my own calls.
    Thank you for all the help you have provided.
    Ian VE7IX

10. EB1BSV

You are welcome

73, Julio