ad: elecraft

Pirat DO2FBW Is not in possession of a license

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by DK2TN, May 18, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. DK2TN

DK2TN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, I was informed by email that DO2FBW Frank Bartkowiak At Bellingholz 72 59368 Werne Germany Is not in possession of a license, I have checked this with the Federal Network Agency. https://ans.bundesnetzagentur.de/amateurfunk/rufzeichen.aspx The person does the business without being authorized to do so, it is a pirate. It can therefore be assumed that this call sign, which is no longer assigned, is being misused. The user states that he is in Holzminden as the QTH. Please remove the entry. 73 Thomas DO2TN

2. DK2TN

Hello, the call sign DO2FBW is not assigned and is being abused. According to the Federal Network Agency, no one is registered for this call sign, but it is still being used without authorization. I ask to remove it from the database. The database of the Federal Network Agency can be reached at https://ans.bundesnetzagentur.de/amateurfunk/rufzeichen.aspx, where you can query whether a call sign has been properly assigned or not. The above call sign has not been assigned and is unknown there 73 Thomas DO2TN

3. DK2TN

Hello, the call sign DO2FBW is not assigned and is being abused. According to the Federal Network Agency, no one is registered for this call sign, but it is still being used without authorization. I ask to remove it from the database. The database of the Federal Network Agency can be reached at https://ans.bundesnetzagentur.de/amateurfunk/rufzeichen.aspx, where you can query whether a call sign has been properly assigned or not. The above call sign has not been assigned and is unknown there 73 Thomas DO2TN

4. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

Multiple posts are not necessary.

5. M0TTQ

M0TTQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am amazed the German authorities would breach GDPR to communicate with you about a third party.

JA6XZS and PY2NEA like this.
  6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

I do not think that QRZ can fix this. o_O

7. DK2TN

Die Information habe ich von privat erhalten und bei der Behörde geprüft. Bei den deutschen Behörden kann man online Rufzeichen erfragen, die Datenbank ist öffentlich zugänglich und gibt Auskunft darüber, ob ein Rufzeichen vergeben ist und welche Person. Es liegt kein Verstoß vor nach DSGVO. Jeder der legal ein Rufzeichen hat ist dort mit Namen registriert, man muss nur der Veröffentlichung der Adresse widersprechen, dann ist dort keine Adresse eingetragen, sondern nur Name Rufzeichen und Lizenzklasse. Alle Rufzeichen müssen dort eingetragen sein. Rufzeichen die nicht eingetragen sind, sind nicht vergeben un die Person die nicht vergebens Rufzeichen nutzt ist ein Pirat. Von einer seriösen Datenbank wie QRZ erwarte ich, dass dort nur legale Funkamateure geführt werden und Piraten dort keinen Platz haben Entschuldigung, daß ich au deutsch antworte, leider bekomme ich den Text nicht un meinen Übersetzer kopiert

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    PY2NEA likes this.
  8. DK2TN

9. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Das ist in Ordnung, Frau Google spricht fließend.

JA6XZS likes this.
  10. NZ4X

NZ4X Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Swapmeet Lead QRZ Page

11. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow, he's OLD! Page say "Born 1312" !

12. G4OBB

G4OBB Ham Member QRZ Page

MYOB.

JA6XZS and K8VHL like this.
  13. DO1LBM

DO1LBM Ham Member QRZ Page

Callsign deleted from database.

K2CD likes this.
  14. M0TTQ

M0TTQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

When is VP8/SQ1SGB going to be deleted? The operator involved has admitted the piracy

" I am NOT on LoTW because of problems with Falklands VP8 callsign and I am not using eQSL. "

The problem involved here is that the operator illegally pretended to have been issued authorisation from the Falkland Is government prior to operating

15. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Please forward proof of your allegations to https://ssl.qrz.com/support