ad: w5yi

For Sale Pile of Ham Stuff!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4SOL, Sep 30, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4SOL

K4SOL Ham Member QRZ Page

Last fall I bought a bunch of items from a Ham Estate. They have been laying on the floor of my garage ever since. Wife says they got to go. Too many items to box up and ship.
    You come to my QTH and get everything shown in the pictures for $65.00. I know these items are worth at least that but I need to get them out of my garage. A couple of nice custom made keyers, Many old tubes, test equipment, a Hallicrafter radio, Tube testers, high voltage capacitors, miscellaneous old radio parts etc... If Interested I can send you a partial list of items. The items on the list are guaranteed to be included plus there will be some other stuff I missed cataloging as well.
    Anything in particular that you want a picture of let me know. Contact me at the email on my QRZ page
    DSCN2257.JPG DSCN2258.JPG DSCN2259.JPG

KG7HVR likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.