ad: w3ff

Pictures rotated by them self and can't display upright?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by VA2VEC, Apr 22, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Mark, M7AQW, how are you today?, :)

Your pictures have been fixed and sorry for delay.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Gary, K9DJT, nice to meet you, :)

Let me check and you will hear from me in short.

73, Julio

3. EB1BSV

Hello Gary,

I am checking in see all is correct in your bio. That is correct?

4. KD2OMV

KD2OMV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello!
    Yes, I am having the exact same problem...my pictures have become rotated 90 degrees and I cannot seem to be able to change them back....they convert back to the rotated position. Can you help me with this problem also?
    Thank you!

5. EB1BSV

Hello Peter Vaneenenaam, KD2OMV, nice to meet you, :)

Let me check and you will hear from me in short. ;)

73, Julio César.

6. EB1BSV

Hello Peter Vaneenenaam, KD2OMV

The pic has been fixed for your.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again. :D

73, Julio César.

7. W9WQA

W9WQA Ham Member QRZ Page

see if "irfanview" is for phones. on my comp it does anything you want, sizing,flip,rotate, color fix,,,,

8. KD2OMV

KD2OMV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you very much! Everything seems to be working now!

9. WB2FQL

WB2FQL Ham Member QRZ Page

Same here....just noticed it last night...tried rotating flipping etc ...nothing worked ....contacted Julio and so far he has my Primary Pix straightened out an working on the others....

Good Luck .... Gary WB2FQL

10. EB1BSV

You are welcome, :D

73, Julio