ad: elecraft

Pictures rotated by them self and can't display upright?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by VA2VEC, Apr 22, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: OK1UUad-1
  1. K1LKP

K1LKP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

HI JULIO,

THANKS A MILLION FOR FIXING THE ROTATED PICTURES.
    Hats_off[1].gif
    73 - CARMELO

EB1BSV likes this.
  2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You are welcome

73, Julio

3. KD2RLU

KD2RLU Ham Member QRZ Page

A couple of the pictures on mine have also rotated by themselves and I also cannot get them to go back. KD2RLU

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Kenneth,

I am checking and all the pics seem to be correct o_O. Please, let me know if you have further questions

Attached Files:

5. KG1Z

KG1Z XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Same thing happened on mine. A picture I had on my page for over a year turned sideways and I tried deleting from the site, reloaded, re attached it to my page, no dice. I have added other pictures today with no issues, but this one will not correct?????

6. EB1BSV

It has been fixed for you.

7. KG1Z

KG1Z XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you. That one is fixed, now another is missing. I will try to add it again. It was there yesterday, gone today. Very strange. Thanks again.

8. EB1BSV

You are welcome.

Please, let me know if you need help.

73, Julio

9. KB4W

KB4W Ham Member QRZ Page

Many of my pictures have rotated by themselves as well. It's strange... they're displayed correctly for several years. Some are off by 90 degrees. A pic of my antenna is off 180. And a couple are displaying correctly. I'm out of ideas. Can you help? Thanks so much.

10. KY4KD

KY4KD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a picture that I have used for the past year. Suddenly it flipped 180 degrees and I can't seem to get it back. Thanks for your help. KY4KD