Pictures on Call Sign Page

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W4JRV, Mar 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I currently have a custom design webpage and really like it however, am I limited to the number of pictures I can add to this page? I have seen other pages (some not custom pages) with a lot more pictures than mine contain. So, is there a limit to the number of pictures you can add and if so, how can you increase that number?
    W4JRV

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Jeff - I send email to you

N6QIC likes this.
  3. WA7MLH

WA7MLH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have the same question...many of my photos are not showing.
    Is there a time lag from upload to posting?

WA7MLH

4. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

No there is no time lag from upload to posting.

But adding pictures is a two step process. My guess is that you only did step #1.
    Please try adding your pictures again.

How to Add Pictures to your Biography

Step1
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images".
    At the bottom of the page Select "Choose File". Then Upload. After all your images are uploaded you can use the "Set as Primary Button" to set the image displayed in the upper right hand corner of your page. "Select Done" When finished.

Step2
    Now Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page where you want the picture, and select the menu item "Image", Click "Browse Server" your uploaded images will display " double click on the image that you want. You can change the size of the picture by changing "Width" or "Height" or just click OK.

The picture is now on your QRZ page. To edit the picture again just double click on it.
    Please follow the URL for a Tutorial: http://www.qrz.com/page/pictures.html

JA6XZS likes this.
  5. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Have used the method you suggest and it works just fine have also used a simple cut and paste and it also works great not sure if it's intended to work that way or not.

N6QIC likes this.
  6. N6QIC

If you copy and past your pictures to your bio page the pictures will disappear over time.

K3XR likes this.
  7. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Lisa - since you gave me such great help last summer, and regarding pictures in this thread... I've lost my masthead photo. Can you possibly remind me where I go in the HTML code to make that come back? Not sure what happened to it (beach photo) or why.

Thanks for all you do,

Dave
    W7UUU

N7ANN and N6QIC like this.
  8. N6QIC

Vlad is here with us, maybe he can take a look at it for you.
    You can also look at your restore pages till you find the one that is good for you.

Your picture is there, what browser are you using?

help1.jpg

W7UUU likes this.
  9. KZ3T

KZ3T XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I just put a picture on my bio page (KZ3T). I'm trying to get the picture to be on the right side like my picture of keys above it is, however, I could not find any instructions on how to do that and then I want to be able to type text to the left of the picture describing the new key. I know it must be a pretty simple process but I cannot find how to do it. Thank you Dan/KZ3T

10. JA6XZS

JA6XZS Volunteer DX Helper Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Dan KZ3T,

Looks like you have already successfully done it yourself, am I right?

Kaz, JA6XZS