Pics not showing up in Bio

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KF2I, Jul 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KF2I

KF2I Ham Member QRZ Page

Just added a handful of pics to my bio... uploaded them then added to the page and they aren't showing up... the direct link to the image works though. Any ideas?

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I only se (4) that are not there. Double click on the blank picture, then click "browse server" find your picture and double click on it and save.

help1.jpg

3. KF2I

KF2I Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't see that option. Using Firefox.
    upload_2017-7-20_14-17-39.png

4. N6QIC

help1.jpg help2.jpg

help3.jpg

A add blocker may be blocking this, but I am not sure. I don't use Fire Fox I am using Chrome.

When you add a picture don't type in the file name, use the browse server function. Depending on how you named your picture the server may have renamed it. If you had blank spaces, or caps in the filename, the server will rename your file.

If needed, Please follow the URL for a Tutorial: http://www.qrz.com/page/pictures.html

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  5. KF2I

KF2I Ham Member QRZ Page

Weird... had to edit the page in Chrome to even see that and select the picture. So something is broken compatibility wise with Firefox then when adding pics to a profile.

N6QIC likes this.
  6. N6QIC

Yes it is something with the Firefox browser, But it looks good now they are all there, great pictures.
    Good Job.

7. K0GWG

K0GWG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

8. N6QIC

You have not added any pictures to your bio page. It is a 2 step process. If you have uploaded your pictures to the picture directory on the server, then you still need to add them to your bio page.

help1.jpg help2.jpg

Step2:

Now Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page where you want the picture, and select the menu item "Image", Click "Browse Server" your uploaded images will display " double click on the image that you want.

You can change the size of the picture by changing "Width" or "Height" or just click OK. The picture is now on your QRZ page. To edit the picture again just double click on it.

Please follow the URL for a Tutorial: http://www.qrz.com/page/pictures.html